Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Life gets busy

You have these moments in time where life seems to just drag and there's nothing to do and you wish there was much more going on, until it actually happens. You then have work, and school, and appointments, and AA meetings, etc. then you feel like you have no time to do the things that make you happy, or that you want to do. You start to stress out, you want to take all the time for yourself you can. Sleeping in has become a habit which in turn makes me miss meetings I want to go to and gets me off my routine, and now I'm all over the place and it's not a good place for me to be.

Sometimes I need to just take a step back, take a deep breath and just relax, everything will work out the way it's supposed to. It always does. Funny how it always does, but it does. Never an easy task to tell yourself that while in that moment of stress, but if you just try it does work, and it helps.





No comments:

Post a Comment