Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Inspiration, we need to always keep moving FORWARD!

We often wonder "what makes us use?", "how did we get like this?", "where did my life go wrong?". At some point, with some of us, and me in my earlier years struggled with who I was and where I was going. I came out to some of my family as having curiosity in the same sex when I was 18 years old. I struggled with it myself more than I let off. I told some of my friends and most were ok with it but others were quite shocked, I feel that in ways I did lose touch with a lot of people because of that. As the years went by I started to become who I really felt comfortable with, changing the way I look and dress along with it. Addicts use their addiction to hide behind their feelings and hide from reality, did I do that? I am not quite sure to this day but I did struggle so the chance is definitely there. I am bringing the topic up because I follow pages on Facebook of all of these amazing LGB and Transgender people in our world today that are overcoming all of these obstacles that I feel like are a true inspiration to anyone. Gay, straight, pansexual, asexual, etc. Below I am going to share some links of some amazingly inspiring people and no matter who you are, where you are from we can learn from these people, they could of easily given up but they didn't and that in itself is the true inspiration!! So if you're out there thinking that it will never get better, don't give up, there is always hope and what doesn't kill you can only make you stronger!

Aydian Dowling

Ruby Rose

Casey Legler



No comments:

Post a Comment